No, you don’t have to smoke to be a part of Americas Cardroom’s High Five tournament series. Yes, they throw in a lot of smoker puns in there, like “smoke the tables”, “take your bankroll higher”, and “grab your poker buds”. And yes, there’s a $420,000 GTD Main Event and a “courtesy break” daily at 4:20pm ET.
But when you get right down to it, The High Five is all about online poker. For everyone. Here’s a look at what you can expect from April 17th through 21st:
• $1.3 million in guaranteed prize money
• A Main Event featuring $420,000 in guaranteed prize money
• Buy-ins starting from $1+0.05
• A “courtesy break” every day of the series at 4:20pm ET
• 5 tourneys with guarantees above $80,000
Looking for something even bigger? You won’t be let down by The $5 Million Venom, scheduled to get underway in July.
With $5 million guaranteed, it’s the biggest poker tournament in Americas Cardroom’s history, the largest tournament ever for US players, and the biggest 1st place prize offering in a poker tourney at $1 million guaranteed.
For more information on The High Five and the $5 Million Venom, visit ACR.